"Selling real estate is actually helping people achieve one of their most important lifetime goals and dreams. Assuring every client--whether a first time Buyer or a luxury market Seller--enjoys a successful and satisfying real estate experience guides me. Each transaction deserves intelligent direction, problem solving, strength in negotiation, skilled execution, fiduciary responsibility and compassion. The challenge of preparing a property to attract the highest possible sales price is welcomed! Close client contact and availability are critical, and my cell phone is always on. I respect both clients and others with whom I work and communicate this through words and actions. My commitment is to develop long-term relationships that are sustained by trust and mutual affection."
Personal Involvement Contributes To Real Estate Success
A Peninsula homeowner since '80 and Realtor since '85, Jeanne understands the impact of realty markets on our communities-neighborhoods, schools, services, governmental issues and industries. Living in US and international locales provided opportunities to buy/sell homes, cope with moves and family relocation, relate to diverse groups-customs, build community as a volunteer counselor, and later own a brick and mortar business. Understandably this diverse knowledge and experiences facilitate her effective real estate practice. Civic activity is her venue for community improvement. When faced with cancer, support of family, physicians, friends and clients guided her toward wellness. She reciprocates by mentoring "survivors". Knowledge, business acumen, ethics, patience, optimism and belief in helping others achieve goals have built a thriving referral-based practice.
Represents Buyers and Sellers of residential properties:* single family homes--from starter homes to luxury estates* condos and townhomes* residential income properties* lots and land* 1031Exchanges Primarily in:
San Mateo Co. : Menlo Park, Atherton, Portola Valley, Woodside, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo, Burlingame
Santa Clara Co. : Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino
Professional Affiliations * Civic Affiliations
* Realtor Coldwell Banker '85 to date * Commissioner Atherton Parks-Rec.'98-'02
* National Association of Realtors * Atherton Dames-Civic Interest League
* California Association of Realtors * Atherton Friends of the Library *Atherlons
* Silicon Valley Association of Realtors * Peninsula Volunteers
* RE Infolink Multiple Listing Service * American Assn. of University Women * San Jose Business Journal's "Top * Stanford U Cantor Arts100 Agents in Silicon Valley" 2004 * San Francisco Commonwealth Club
Formal Education and Advanced Real Estate Certification
* B.A. with Distinction in Clinical Psychology, University of Nevada* Elected Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society* Post Graduate studies in Guidance and Counseling and ChemistryReal Estate:* Certified Previews Property Specialist* Certified Residential Specialist* Certified Referral and Relocation Specialist* Certified Home Marketing Specialist